Measurements for waist garments
The rules of taking measurements of some types of waist garments:
- the length from the side: one of the main measurements, it’s taken from the waistline to the floor level along the hips;
- knee girth: must be measured horizontally at 90 degrees bent leg;
- rise (when seated): the measurement is taken when the person is seated, from the waistline to the chair level;
- hip girth: horizontal measurement of the widest leg part, maximally closest to the crotch;
- drop length: measured from the waistline to waistline through the crotch.