1. Considering the fact that the waist circumference and hip girth have different measurements, it is better to choose the size correspondent to the hip girth.
Important: after washing denim products have a feature to shrink. Many brands, before selling denim clothes, do so called special processing (washing), which helps to make the clothes shrink less (up to 3%). The processed jeans on the market have mandatory markings.
2. When choosing a product it’s recommended to follow the rule of minus one, which means that the jeans should be one size smaller. The reason is that denim has a feature to get stretched over time.
3. Jeans sizes in the whole world are unified and are measured by standard American inches.
Jeans fitness measurements:
- ultra-low waist: the length from the belly button to the edge: from 6 (cm) up to 10 (cm);
- low waist: the length from the belly button to the edge: from 4 (cm) up to 6 (cm);
- medium waist: the length from the belly button to the edge: from 1 (cm) up to 2 (cm);
- high waste: starting from the waist line and higher.
Important: it’s important to consider that every brand has its own unique measurement chart, so the measurements may differ from each other for up to 1 size.