Victoria’s Secret lingerie sizes
Garments labeling: US, UK.
Lingerie size is determined according to the following measurements:
- circumference under bust in inches;
- cup size: equals the difference between circumference of bust and under bust;
- hip girth: for panties;
- cup size range in inches from 0 to 5 corresponds alphabetic labeling from AA to D.
Garments sizing is divided into two categories:
- STANDARD: for women from 163 (cm) height, alphabetic labeling from XS to XXL, numeric labeling from 0 to 20;
- PETTI: for short women (small sizes) – there is a prefix P next to international numeric labeling – respectively – from P/XS to P/XL and from 2Pto 16P.
Important: when determining your size you should accurately choose the size correspondence chart according to your height.
Important to consider:
In order to convert the taken measurements into inches you should divide them by 2.54 and round up the result towards the greater number.
|Victoria’s Secret bra sizes|
|US US Size||EU EU Size||Underbust (inches) Underbust measurement in inches||Cup Cup size|
|Victoria’s Secret underpants sizes|
|US US Size||INT International format size||Waist (inches) Measure around natural waistline in inches||Hip (inches) Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips|
|32||XS||24” - 25”||34.5” - 35.5”|
|34||S||26” - 27”||36.5” - 37.5”|
|38||M||28” - 29”||38.5” - 39.5”|
|40||L||30.5” - 32”||41” - 42.5”|