- Dimensions cars Audi V8
- Dimensions wheels Audi V8
- Dimensions wheel disks Audi V8
- Dimensions tires Audi V8
- Dimensions car bodies Audi V8
- Dimensions wipers Audi V8
- Dimensions batteries Audi V8
- Dimensions wheel fastener Audi V8
- Dimensions rear windshield Audi V8
- Dimensions piston Audi V8
- Dimensions fuel tank Audi V8
- Dimensions seat Audi V8
|Possible tire sizes for Audi V8:|
To determine the height of tire profile (H), measure the difference between the outer and inner diameter of the tire (the actual height of the profile) and divide it by the distance between the outer edges of the rubber.
Important: when determining the tire width (B) elevations due to additional belts, letters, contours and tire upholstery are not taken into account, in general, this parameter must not exceed the width of the wheel rim by more than 30%.
Possible tire parameters for Audi V8 of different years of manufacture and modifications
|General view |
Possible tire sizes for Audi V8 of different years of manufacture and modifications
Possible disk sizes for Audi V8 of different years of manufacture and modifications
Possible wheel sizes for Audi V8 of different years of manufacture and modifications
Table of tire sizes of Audi V8
Year of production
Tire size in format:
1. Width of work face.
2. Percentage of profile height from width.
3. R is type of construction (radial) - inner diameter (in inches).
|B (mm) |
1. Nominal tire width (excluding protective belt).
2. Maximum width during operation.
|D (mm) |
1. Nominal size of outer diameter (2xR) of the tire.
2. Maximum size during operation.
|L (mm) |
Tire circumference in (mm)
|H (mm) |
Tire profile (height) for models of different years of manufacture.
|Audi V8 3.6L|
Other parameters Audi V8: