- Dimensions cars Chevrolet Beretta
- Dimensions wheels Chevrolet Beretta
- Dimensions wheel disks Chevrolet Beretta
- Dimensions tires Chevrolet Beretta
- Dimensions car bodies Chevrolet Beretta
- Dimensions wipers Chevrolet Beretta
- Dimensions batteries Chevrolet Beretta
- Dimensions wheel fastener Chevrolet Beretta
- Dimensions rear windshield Chevrolet Beretta
- Dimensions piston Chevrolet Beretta
- Dimensions fuel tank Chevrolet Beretta
|Possible tire sizes for Chevrolet Beretta:|
To determine the height of tire profile (H), measure the difference between the outer and inner diameter of the tire (the actual height of the profile) and divide it by the distance between the outer edges of the rubber.
Important: when determining the tire width (B) elevations due to additional belts, letters, contours and tire upholstery are not taken into account, in general, this parameter must not exceed the width of the wheel rim by more than 30%.
|General view |
Possible tire sizes for Chevrolet Beretta of different years of manufacture and modifications
Possible disk sizes for Chevrolet Beretta of different years of manufacture and modifications
Possible wheel sizes for Chevrolet Beretta of different years of manufacture and modifications
Year of production
Tire size in format:
1. Width of work face.
2. Percentage of profile height from width.
3. R is type of construction (radial) - inner diameter (in inches).
|B (mm) |
1. Nominal tire width (excluding protective belt).
2. Maximum width during operation.
|D (mm) |
1. Nominal size of outer diameter (2xR) of the tire.
2. Maximum size during operation.
|L (mm) |
Tire circumference in (mm)
|H (mm) |
Tire profile (height) for models of different years of manufacture.
|Chevrolet BERETTA 2.3L|