- Dimensions cars Ford Aspire
- Dimensions wheels Ford Aspire
- Dimensions wheel disks Ford Aspire
- Dimensions tires Ford Aspire
- Dimensions car bodies Ford Aspire
- Dimensions wipers Ford Aspire
- Dimensions batteries Ford Aspire
- Dimensions wheel fastener Ford Aspire
- Dimensions piston Ford Aspire
- Dimensions fuel tank Ford Aspire
- Dimensions windshield Ford Aspire
- Dimensions rear windshield Ford Aspire
|Possible tire sizes for Ford Aspire:|
To determine the height of tire profile (H), measure the difference between the outer and inner diameter of the tire (the actual height of the profile) and divide it by the distance between the outer edges of the rubber.
Important: when determining the tire width (B) elevations due to additional belts, letters, contours and tire upholstery are not taken into account, in general, this parameter must not exceed the width of the wheel rim by more than 30%.
|General view |
Possible tire sizes for Ford Aspire of different years of manufacture and modifications
Possible disk sizes for Ford Aspire of different years of manufacture and modifications
Possible wheel sizes for Ford Aspire of different years of manufacture and modifications
Year of production
Tire size in format:
1. Width of work face.
2. Percentage of profile height from width.
3. R is type of construction (radial) - inner diameter (in inches).
|B (mm) |
1. Nominal tire width (excluding protective belt).
2. Maximum width during operation.
|D (mm) |
1. Nominal size of outer diameter (2xR) of the tire.
2. Maximum size during operation.
|L (mm) |
Tire circumference in (mm)
|H (mm) |
Tire profile (height) for models of different years of manufacture.