- Dimensions cars Hyundai Ioniq
- Dimensions wheels Hyundai Ioniq
- Dimensions wheel disks Hyundai Ioniq
- Dimensions tires Hyundai Ioniq
- Dimensions car bodies Hyundai Ioniq
- Dimensions wipers Hyundai Ioniq
- Dimensions batteries Hyundai Ioniq
- Dimensions wheel fastener Hyundai Ioniq
- Dimensions piston Hyundai Ioniq
- Dimensions fuel tank Hyundai Ioniq
|Possible tire sizes for Hyundai Ioniq:|
To determine the height of tire profile (H), measure the difference between the outer and inner diameter of the tire (the actual height of the profile) and divide it by the distance between the outer edges of the rubber.
Important: when determining the tire width (B) elevations due to additional belts, letters, contours and tire upholstery are not taken into account, in general, this parameter must not exceed the width of the wheel rim by more than 30%.
Possible tire parameters for Hyundai Ioniq of different years of manufacture and modifications
|General view |
Possible tire sizes for Hyundai Ioniq of different years of manufacture and modifications
Possible disk sizes for Hyundai Ioniq of different years of manufacture and modifications
Possible wheel sizes for Hyundai Ioniq of different years of manufacture and modifications
Table of tire sizes of Hyundai Ioniq
Year of production
Tire size in format:
1. Width of work face.
2. Percentage of profile height from width.
3. R is type of construction (radial) - inner diameter (in inches).
|B (mm) |
1. Nominal tire width (excluding protective belt).
2. Maximum width during operation.
|D (mm) |
1. Nominal size of outer diameter (2xR) of the tire.
2. Maximum size during operation.
|L (mm) |
Tire circumference in (mm)
|H (mm) |
Tire profile (height) for models of different years of manufacture.
|Hyundai Ioniq 1.6 GDI Hybrid|
|Hyundai Ioniq Electric|
Other parameters Hyundai Ioniq: