- Dimensions cars Kia Enterprise
- Dimensions wheels Kia Enterprise
- Dimensions wheel disks Kia Enterprise
- Dimensions tires Kia Enterprise
- Dimensions car bodies Kia Enterprise
- Dimensions batteries Kia Enterprise
- Dimensions wheel fastener Kia Enterprise
- Dimensions rear windshield Kia Enterprise
- Dimensions piston Kia Enterprise
- Dimensions fuel tank Kia Enterprise
|Possible tire sizes for Kia Enterprise:|
To determine the height of tire profile (H), measure the difference between the outer and inner diameter of the tire (the actual height of the profile) and divide it by the distance between the outer edges of the rubber.
Important: when determining the tire width (B) elevations due to additional belts, letters, contours and tire upholstery are not taken into account, in general, this parameter must not exceed the width of the wheel rim by more than 30%.
|General view |
Possible tire sizes for Kia Enterprise of different years of manufacture and modifications
Possible disk sizes for Kia Enterprise of different years of manufacture and modifications
Possible wheel sizes for Kia Enterprise of different years of manufacture and modifications
Year of production
Tire size in format:
1. Width of work face.
2. Percentage of profile height from width.
3. R is type of construction (radial) - inner diameter (in inches).
|B (mm) |
1. Nominal tire width (excluding protective belt).
2. Maximum width during operation.
|D (mm) |
1. Nominal size of outer diameter (2xR) of the tire.
2. Maximum size during operation.
|L (mm) |
Tire circumference in (mm)
|H (mm) |
Tire profile (height) for models of different years of manufacture.
|Kia ENTERPRISE 3.0L|