- Dimensions cars Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- Dimensions wheels Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- Dimensions wheel disks Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- Dimensions tires Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- Dimensions car bodies Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- Dimensions wipers Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- Dimensions batteries Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- Dimensions wheel fastener Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- Dimensions rear windshield Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- Dimensions piston Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- Dimensions fuel tank Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- Dimensions windshield Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- Dimensions seat Mercedes-Benz B-Class
|Possible tire sizes for Mercedes-Benz B-Class:|
To determine the height of tire profile (H), measure the difference between the outer and inner diameter of the tire (the actual height of the profile) and divide it by the distance between the outer edges of the rubber.
Important: when determining the tire width (B) elevations due to additional belts, letters, contours and tire upholstery are not taken into account, in general, this parameter must not exceed the width of the wheel rim by more than 30%.
|General view |
Possible tire sizes for Mercedes-Benz B-Class of different years of manufacture and modifications
Possible disk sizes for Mercedes-Benz B-Class of different years of manufacture and modifications
Possible wheel sizes for Mercedes-Benz B-Class of different years of manufacture and modifications
Year of production
Tire size in format:
1. Width of work face.
2. Percentage of profile height from width.
3. R is type of construction (radial) - inner diameter (in inches).
|B (mm) |
1. Nominal tire width (excluding protective belt).
2. Maximum width during operation.
|D (mm) |
1. Nominal size of outer diameter (2xR) of the tire.
2. Maximum size during operation.
|L (mm) |
Tire circumference in (mm)
|H (mm) |
Tire profile (height) for models of different years of manufacture.
|Mercedes-Benz B170 CBA-245232|