- Dimensions cars Isuzu Uhuru
- Dimensions wheels Isuzu Uhuru
- Dimensions wheel disks Isuzu Uhuru
- Dimensions tires Isuzu Uhuru
- Dimensions car bodies Isuzu Uhuru
- Dimensions batteries Isuzu Uhuru
- Dimensions wheel fastener Isuzu Uhuru
- Dimensions rear windshield Isuzu Uhuru
- Dimensions piston Isuzu Uhuru
- Dimensions fuel tank Isuzu Uhuru
Important: wheel disc parameter PCD indicates not only the diameter of circumference of the mounting holes, but also the number of mounting bolts or nuts (for example: 5x120, where 120 (mm) is the diameter of centers of the mounting holes, and 5 is the number of mounting bolts).
|Possible disk sizes for Isuzu Uhuru:|
|Procedure for calculating the disc offset:|
The distance between mating face of the wheel (the face with which the disk is pressed against the hub) and the middle of the width of disk is called disk offset (ET).
The disk offset affects the width of the vehicle wheelbase, since the distance between the centers of symmetry (in width) of wheels on one axis directly depends on this parameter.
Important: PCD of disks with four fixing bolts (or nuts) corresponds to the distance between the centers of opposite bolts (or nuts), PCD of disks with five fixing bolts (or nuts) corresponds to the distance between the centers of any non-adjacent bolts (or nuts) multiplied by the coefficient 1.051.
|General view |
Possible disk sizes for Isuzu Uhuru of different years of manufacture and modifications
Possible wheel sizes for Isuzu Uhuru of different years of manufacture and modifications
|ET (mm) |
Distance between the vertical plane of symmetry of the wheel and the plane of contact of the disk to the hub.
Measured in millimeters (mm)
|from 20 to x|
Model year of manufacture
Disk size in format:
1. D - diameter of the disk in inches.
2. x - a sign indicating the inseparability of the disk.
3. B - disk width in inches.
|ET (mm) |
Distance between the vertical plane of symmetry of the wheel and the plane of contact of the disc to the hub.
|PCD (mm) |
1. Number of bolt holes.
2. Diameter of the circle on which the mounting holes are located.
Tire size in format:
1. Width of the work face.
2. Percentage of profile height to width.
3. R - type of construction (radial) - inner diameter (in inches).
|DIA (mm) |
Diameter of center hole, another marking is CH.