|Limit parameters for all models:|
Structurally, the vehicle wheel combines a wheel disk and a tire.
Standard European vehicle tire marking is a symbol code that may look, for example, like this - 175/65R15, where:
Wheel disc is characterized by the following key parameters:
Important: vehicle wheel offset is determined by the formula: ET = A - B/2, where A is distance between the inner plane of the disk and the part in contact with the hub, B is disk width.
Tire size in format:
1. Width of work face.
2. Percentage of profile height from width.
3. R - type of construction (radial) - inner diameter (in inches).
|B (mm) |
1. Nominal wheel width (excluding protective belt).
2. Maximum width during operation.
|D (mm) |
1. Nominal size of outer diameter (2xR) of the wheel.
2. Maximum size during operation.
|L (mm) |
Wheel circumference in (mm)
|H (mm) |
Wheel profile (height) for models of different years of manufacture.
Wheel revolutions per (km) under standard conditions