|Possible wheel sizes for Ford Sport Trac:|
In most cases, wheel fastener thread has metric threads with fine pitch (М12х1.25/М12х1.5/М14х1.25/М14х1.5), which must correspond to the threads of thread studs or threaded holes in the wheel hub.
Important: fastening of wheel to the wheel hub is carried out using threaded connections, depending on the modification of vehicle, the designer uses bolts or studs with nuts.
Year of production
Tire size in format:
1. Width of work face.
2. Percentage of profile height from width.
3. R is type of construction (radial) - inner diameter (in inches).
|B (mm) |
1. Nominal wheel width (excluding protective belt).
2. Maximum width during operation.
|D (mm) |
1. Nominal size of outer diameter (2xR) of the wheel.
2. Maximum size during operation.
|L (mm) |
Wheel circumference in (mm)
|H (mm) |
Wheel profile (height) for models of different years of manufacture.
Wheel revolutions per (km) under standard conditions
|Ford Sport Trac|
|Ford Sport TRACK 4.6L|