- Dimensions cars Honda Ridgeline
- Dimensions wheels Honda Ridgeline
- Dimensions wheel disks Honda Ridgeline
- Dimensions tires Honda Ridgeline
- Dimensions car bodies Honda Ridgeline
- Dimensions wipers Honda Ridgeline
- Dimensions batteries Honda Ridgeline
- Dimensions wheel fastener Honda Ridgeline
- Dimensions piston Honda Ridgeline
- Dimensions fuel tank Honda Ridgeline
- Dimensions windshield Honda Ridgeline
- Dimensions rear windshield Honda Ridgeline
|Possible wheel sizes for Honda Ridgeline:|
In most cases, wheel fastener thread has metric threads with fine pitch (М12х1.25/М12х1.5/М14х1.25/М14х1.5), which must correspond to the threads of thread studs or threaded holes in the wheel hub.
Important: fastening of wheel to the wheel hub is carried out using threaded connections, depending on the modification of vehicle, the designer uses bolts or studs with nuts.
Possible sizes for all Honda models of different years of manufacture and modifications
|General view |
Maximum tire sizes for Honda
Possible disk sizes for Honda of different years of manufacture and modifications
Possible wheel sizes for Honda of different years of manufacture and modifications
Table of dimensions of wheels of Honda Ridgeline
Year of production
Tire size in format:
1. Width of work face.
2. Percentage of profile height from width.
3. R is type of construction (radial) - inner diameter (in inches).
|B (mm) |
1. Nominal wheel width (excluding protective belt).
2. Maximum width during operation.
|D (mm) |
1. Nominal size of outer diameter (2xR) of the wheel.
2. Maximum size during operation.
|L (mm) |
Wheel circumference in (mm)
|H (mm) |
Wheel profile (height) for models of different years of manufacture.
Wheel revolutions per (km) under standard conditions
|Honda Ridgeline 3.5L|
|Honda Ridgeline 3.5 V6|
Other parameters Honda Ridgeline: